Saturday, December 15, 2007

Travel, travel, travel!

I went to St. Louis before Thanksgiving, Columbia, South Carolina a week later, and now have tickets for Ontario, California!

I went through the effort of creating a Google map of "all the job sites I've been to", but have only really accurate records for the last 3 years. Before that are several that were "in a fog", so I have yet to figure out when I went to each.

Anyway, I've create that and here is a link which should always hold the most up-to date version:
Wayne's Google map

In getting ready to go, I went and got a replacement 3L engine for my Taurus from St. Ignace. So, now have even more to keep me busy over Christmas!

Went to Traverse City last night with Dawn and the girls to see the Nutcracker at Interlochen. Ate dinner with "my Tom" at the mall and caught up a bit with him.

No comments: