Friday, November 28, 2008

Teenage boy = dirt!

Been cleaning out our oldest boy's room (as he moved out some 6 months ago), preparing for a makeover, I took some pictures.

As it is, I think I should have had him sign a lease with a damages clause!
His new landlords did, and they don't even know him!
This is about 12 years of living.

Enter the room that seldom had the boots taken off in the winter ("just have to check something on the computer real quick!"):



This one's pretty bad--you can see where the bed was, and protected the lower 18" of the wall. Above that, filth!


Here we can make out where the desk was, as the dirty boots went directly there:


You can almost make out the original color of the carpet at the bottom of this picture, by the closet door:


Sorry Adam, I just had to share this!


While I had the day off, I managed to string the rope for my stairwell insulated door:

No comments: